American Express Global Business Travel has partnered with Lola, Agile Travel Management™, to simplify and accelerate the travel management experience for growing businesses looking for a self-service managed travel solution without sacrificing the traveler experience.
Lola.com’s agile travel management software is a quick, dynamic and flexible way to create a policy that enables employees to do what’s right for their businesses.
“Investment in solutions that provide simple and effective experiences to our clients and their travelers is central to our long-term strategy,” said Philippe Chereque, President, American Express GBT. “Combining Lola’s nimble approach to business travel solutions with American Express GBT’s global footprint, supplier relationships and platforms creates a compelling and unique product for our mutual clients.”
The dynamic new program combines GBT’s established business relationships with the personalized simplicity of Lola.com’s technology. Initially, the program will be designed to deliver:
- Real-time Reporting: Insight and visibility into employee travel spend, including average hotel rates, length of stay and airfares. It can also provide chief financial officers enhanced visibility of money spent on corporate travel.
- Duty of Care: Helps companies fulfill duty of care obligations to traveling employees.
- Simple Set-up: Users can quickly create new travel policies and user accounts.
- Dynamic & Agile Travel Policy: Using real-time pricing based on city and business conditions, companies establish guidelines that save money when booking flights and hotels without sacrificing employee comfort or productivity.
- One-Click Expense Integration: Outside expense platforms can be integrated at no additional charge.
- VIP Traveler Experience: 24×7 support from highly-trained specialists, a mobile app, and proactive notifications of potential problems.
- Powered by GBT content: GBT clients on the Lola platform have access to the GBT Preferred Extras program, with enhanced supplier value and traveler amenities.
“Lola.com’s Agile Travel Management is the travel management solution of the future,” said Paul English, Founder & CTO of Lola.com. “Built by the same designers who brought effective tools to DIY leisure travel with KAYAK, this program has the potential to transform booking platforms in the business travel industry. Teaming up with American Express GBT enables us to greatly expand the impact of our capabilities, and we’re excited to combine talents on this journey.”
For more information, contact your American Express GBT representative or visit amexgbt.com/lola.