Taking place on February 15-16 in Singapore - the Summit is your chance, to meet, question and do business with the people who are revolutionising the way travel is sold.
Hear what Asia's most innovative travel companies are going to do next so you can adapt your business strategies rapidly. Attend and make the partnerships you need to seize the best opportunities and thrive in this highly competitive marketplace.The Speakers
Hear from Asia's leading hoteliers, distributors, airlines, tour operators and many more. This year the Summit boasts over 30 speakers representing the leading travel companies in the region including:
- Tim Davis, SVP Commercial Development & Information Services, Hilton International
- Mark Pavlides, GM Distribution, Asia Pacific, British Airways
- Don Birch, CEO, Abacus
- Stefan Leser, EVP, Corporate Development, Kuoni Group
- Crid Yu, GM SE Asia, Google
- Ram Seethepalli, Group VP & MD, Consumer International Markets, Asia, Cendant TDS
- Vipul Doshi, President & CEO, InterGlobe Technologies
- Bernadette Dennis, VP Asia Pacific, Marriott International
- Paul Daff, Head of Commercial, JetStar Asia/Valuair
Click here to see a full list of confirmed speakers.Why Attend
Attend this event and achieve 4 key business objectives:Learn from the experts what you need to do to get ahead and cash in on the future Benchmark your company's distribution strategy against Asia's leading suppliers and top distributors Network and make the essential partnerships you need to reduce your distribution costs and maximise sales Evaluate cost-saving and money making solutions from world-beating travel marketing and technology providers Click here for more testimonials and reasons to attend.
Don't forget register your place before December 9th and SAVE US $400! This discount is off the full conference fee and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Find out how Cendant and Sabre plan to further consolidate online travel distribution in Asia
- Learn why leading internet players such as Google and Yahoo! see travel as the most important e-commerce sector on the Web
- Hear from Marriott, Intercontinental, Hilton and more on the benefits of direct distribution and how to get the right channel balance to reduce costs and optimise profits
- Find out how JetStar Asia, Air Sahara and China Southern Airlines are adapting to fundamental changes in Asian air travel distribution
- Understand from Cox & Kings, MakeMyTrip and InterGlobe Technologies how travel distribution in India is developing and how to get a piece of the action in this rapidly expanding market
- Discover what analysts really think about the travel industry in Asia. Which distribution models do they think will stand up best to market pressures, and who do they believe will win the race for sales online?
To register http://www.eyefortravel.com/tdsasia2006 or email email@example.com, or call + 44 (0) 207 375 7579
I hope this is of interest and that you will be able to attend the event.
+44 (0) 207 375 7579