The MICHELIN guide France 2007 edition has a new and completely updated selection, that is even more extensive, more varied, and more closely aligned with reader expectations.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection that includes more than 500 new addresses
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 8,800 establishments
in all regions of France, from north to south and east to west.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 4,752 hotels and 3,641 restaurants in all comfort and price categories
, from neighborhood bistros to three-star restaurants and from small family inns to vast luxury hotels.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 527 restaurants that have been awarded stars
, of which 26 three-star. 65 two-star and 436 one-star establishments.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 19 Rising Star
restaurants. Introduced in 2005, this distinction denotes the best restaurants in their category. Highlighted in red in the list of starred restaurants, these establishments could move up to a higher rating once they have demonstrated greater consistency over time and across the entire menu.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 489 Bib Gourmand
restaurants offering high-quality cuisine, with a complete, three-course meal (not including beverages) priced at no more than 28 euros outside Paris and 35 euros in Paris.
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is a selection of 280 Bib Hotels
, offering high- quality services, with most rooms priced at no more than 72 euros a night outside Paris and 88 euros a night in large cities and major tourist resorts (price for a double room, not including breakfast).
The MICHELIN guide France 2007 is also a selection of 407 guesthouses
. A major tourist trend that has developed in recent years, guesthouses represent a return to basic values and a quest for peace, quiet and authenticity. Moreover, with their high quality services, guesthouses offer a good alternative to hotels. The category was first included in the 2006 edition of the MICHELIN guide. Very popular with readers, the selection has been expanded this year with more than 400 guesthouses, indicated in the guide by the pictogram. Some serve meals, generally featuring family-style dishes made with local products, fruit from the orchard and vegetables from the garden. For the first time this year, a guesthouse was awarded a star for the quality of its cuisine.
In short, the MICHELIN guide France is a guarantee
that readers will always find just the right address-the restaurant or the hotel that corresponds perfectly to their needs or desires.
The MICHELIN guides support the Group's corporate mission of enhancing mobility
. An important new addition: an English version of the MICHELIN guide France 2007 will be released on March 28. The MICHELIN guide France 2007: Key Figures
The MICHELIN guide Paris 2007 gets a new look
- Number of establishments : 8,800, of which 4,752 hotels, 407 guesthouses and 3,641 restaurants Number of restaurants that have been awarded stars : 527
- 26 three-stars restaurants, of which 5 new establishments
- 65 two-stars restaurants, of which 7 new establishments
- 436 one-star restaurants, of which 50 new establishments
- Number of Bib Gourmand: 489, of which 85 new establishments
- Number of Bib Hotel: 280, of which 35 new establishments
- Number of Rising star restaurants: 19, of which 9 new establishments
- Number of guesthouses: 407, of which 91 new establishments
- Price: 24 euros
- On sale on February28,2007 for the version in French and March 28,2007 for the version in English(availab1e in approximately 100 countries).
The 2007 edition of the MICHELIN guide Paris has been completely overhauled, with a new look, more useful information and new sections.
The MICHELIN guide Paris 2007 has an entirely new layout
, featuring two establishments per page and more detailed comments on the cuisine, ambiance and decor. In the new guide, atmosphere is 2la carte so that readers will find exactly what they're looking for, whether a cozy restaurant with velvet wall seats or a lively, Belle Epoque bistro. The hotels and one, two and three-star restaurants each receive a full page with photographs of the interior and, for the restaurants, a list of specialty dishes.
The MICHELIN guide Paris 2007 is a selection
of more than 450 establishments, of which 390 restaurants and 60 hotels in all comfort and price categories and covering the entire city, including the Bois de Boulogne. It is intended for:
- Parisians looking for a pleasant restaurant where they can dine with friends.
- Business people looking for a nice place to take a customer to lunch.
- Tourists looking for a comfortable, conveniently located hotel.
Whatever the occasion, with the MICHELIN guide Paris 2007, it's easy to find THE
right address-from a neighborhood bistro to a three-star restaurant, from simple, out-of-the-way accommodations to the most elegant Parisian hotel.
The MICHELIN guide Paris has added new sections
(lists of restaurants by type of cuisine, offering menus for less than 33 euros, having an outdoor terrace or serving meals after midnight, etc.); more useful information
(tips for getting around and maps for the Metro and each district of Paris); and a removable city map at the back of the guide, clearly indicating the location of all restaurants and hotels, so that readers can stroll the streets of Paris with the entire MICHELIN selection in their pocket. An important new addition
: an English
version of the MICHELIN guide Paris 2007 will be released on March 28 in approximately 100 countries, including France. The MICHELIN guide Paris 2007: Key Figures
- 450 establishments of which 60 hotels and 390 restaurants
- 10 three-stars restaurants of which 3 new establishments, 13 two-stars restaurants of which one new establishment, 42 one-star restaurants of which 5 new establishments
- 46 Bib Gourmand restaurants of which 16 new establishments
- The new edition of the MICHELIN guide Paris 2007 goes on sale on February 28, 2007
- Price: 14,50 euros