Our spa's brochure is perhaps the most important travelling sales tool we have for our business - Your brochure should support your company's services as well as retail sales efforts.
Here are a number of considerations that could prove to turn your brochure into a sales magnet instead of a recycled remnant:
- Specialize in and market your most profitable services and products. Provide prime space to those prime services and products.
- KISS principle - keep it easy to understand & easy to buy from. Understand and keep control of both your depth (the number or varieties available of each service), and breadth (which types of services you will offer).
- Show and tell each customer "This is what you can expect from us". Sell/suggest retail on your brochure "We promote and support self care through home care". This helps the client understand that homecare recommendations are a part of your business and their success (it also breaks the ice for your staff).
- Bundle hard to sell services and products always.
Insert "Complementary/recommended services and products" beside each service on the brochure, just like a fine restaurant recommends a wine to accompany and entree.
- Sell only those services with obvious and high levels of Aesthetic value & results.
- Clearly demonstrate on your brochure what your value incentives are for each treatment. Never be afraid to "blow your horn".
- Make everything a "Series of Events" by offering incentives attached to multiple service purchases.
- Show interest in your client's: education; time; special audiences, (mini, bridal, pre & post natal, men, kids) family, community, environment, indigenous ingredients; customization.
- Have regular price increases on your brochure - make it a way of business. If it ends up cutting down on sales a bit, it will make up the difference in improved profitability, which is just working smarter instead of harder.
Have questions? Contact Leslie personally at 1-519-585-0626, or email@example.com.Spas2b is a full-service Spa Development, Consulting and Training company based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Spas2b draws on the extensive experience of its President, Leslie Lyon. Leslie has evolved with the Health and Beauty Industry for more than 30 years and has participated in many aspects of the Spa trade. An Aesthetician and Electrologist for 25 years, today Leslie enjoys her profession as an International Consultant, Educator, Key Note Speaker, Published Columnist and Freelance Writer. www.spas2b.com