If you're planning your annual food and restaurant forecast and if you missed our deep-dive report, here it is again - A quick summary of our predictions for 2018.
- Plant-based eating finally goes mainstream. Why are restaurants behind the curve? And what can we say about lab-grown mat?
- Three next-wave cuisines: Indian fast-casual street food. Upscale Korean? Filipino food everywhere.
- Avocado isn't toast yet. It is becoming artistic.
- How the technocrats are taking over. Say goodbye to your local food delivery website ... and say hello to new ways to make dinner reservations. Save your thumbs; use your voice. Looking for big-name mergers and less consumer choice.
- Have you heard? Restaurants are giving you syringes so you can inject your food with flavor.
- What's next for fast-casual restaurants? Has growth really stalled? Is there a new business model?
- How big is your bubble: One-item restaurants are popping up again. How many of them are silly?
- They're removing the soup from trendy ramen ... and creating another trendy dish.
- Going cashless ... and paying with your face: How big data takes over your restaurant ordering.
- Getting sloshed on a slushie: Hey, mom, there's booze in my ice cream
Plus a big batch of buzzwords for 2018.
Also Read: 2018 Trend of the Year: Plant Based Foods Go Mainstream.
Cheers for the year ahead,
912 President Street Brooklyn NY 11215
781 622 0200 firstname.lastname@example.org