Terms of Publications - Content Marketing - Online Marketing
Below you will find our terms for using the 4Hoteliers.com website for online marketing purposes, being is, but not limited to: banners, ads, content submissions, links, exclusive eblasts, and so forth. If you do not agree with any of the listed terms, DO NOT submit your materials, content, ads, etc. for publication and/or online marketing purposes to 4Hoteliers.com.
4Hoteliers.com is not able to guarantee an increase of website traffic, revenues, leads and related. Therefore 4Hoteliers.com cannot be held responsible in any way. and 4Hoteliers.com reserves the right to add and delete any terms it feels necessary to operate this news website. These changes will be executed without any kind of notice.
- By submitting content, ads, banner ads and related online marketing materials, you agree to its publication/use on 4Hoteliers.com and that 4Hoteliers.com or its agents have the final decision as to its publication, use and distribution within 4Hoteliers.com.
You further warrant that you are authorised to submit this content , confirm that all of the work, articles, clippings, writings, materials, photographs etc. is the company’s original work unless credit is obtained and noted and that the work is not the work of any other person.
- 4Hoteliers.com reserves the final right of refusal if the materials are considered not suitable for its readers. Should that be the case, the fees paid related to the particular content will be credited without charges of any kind to the submitter, however related bank fees will be deducted. As the 4Hoteliers decision is final, no correspondence will be entertained on this subject.
- 4Hoteliers.com is updated continuously, 24/7, therefore we cannot guarantee the length of time the content will remain on the index page. Depending on the content packages purchased, the release will be featured at least once in the daily enews and remain in our news database easily accessible via the internal search engine and most of the webs' major external search engines.
- For long term packages, a maximum of one release per week can be submitted and should not exceed two A4 size paper sheets. (For agencies, that means one per company).
- For the yearly submission membership a maximum of 3 releases per month can be submitted (36 total per year).
- In order to maintain our site's presentation, the content title can contain a maximum of 40 characters (including spaces) and the first paragraph a maximum of 75 characters (including spaces). We reserve the right to alter the title & first paragraph as we deem required.
- One image (JPG format) and one URL per release may be added. The URL will be hyperlinked and 'live'. Text embedded links are not accepted for free.
- Purchases are in US Dollars, non-refundable and subject to change without prior notice.
- PayPal is the exclusive and secure payment vehicle of goods and services provided by 4Hoteliers.com News Resource.
For any assistance, please click HERE to contact our Customer Service Department.
- That Writer represents that the content of the articles, papers, clippings, writings, materials, photographs, etc. is factually based when the article itself is of a factual nature. That Writer has reasonably and with due diligence confirmed as true and accurate all the facts and representations made in said articles, papers, clippings, writings, materials, photographs etc.
- That both parties agree that the laws of the Hong Kong shall govern this agreement and any dispute shall be resolved with friendly discussions.
- Both parties have read the foregoing agreement. Both parties had ample opportunity to review the contents of the agreement. That both parties enter into this agreement knowingly, voluntarily and with full knowledge of each and every provision and the consequences of those provisions.
- That if for unknown reasons any part of this agreement is deemed void or voidable, then the remaining parts, conditions and paragraphs shall remain in force and effect and shall be read as if the void or voidable sentence or paragraph was deleted as if never being in the agreement from the beginning.
Back to Content Submissions ~ Click HERE.