An economic milestone occurs this year as China overtakes the USA to become the world's largest economy in purchasing power parity terms, however, this milestone does not tell the whole story of the two economies.
There are stark differences in each country's business and consumer environments, making this white paper vital for companies interested in entering these markets.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about each country's:
Download the paper HERE
- Economic Growth, Consumer Spending and Energy Consumption
- Business Environment and Technology
- Population and Communication Trends
- Retailing Industry
- Toys and Games Industry
- Travel Technology Industry
- Apparel and Footwear Industry
- Eyewear Industry
- Personal Accessories Industry
- Beauty and Personal Care Industry
- Alcoholic Drinks Industry
- Automotive Industry