|HeBS to present at E4T'‘s Online Marketing Strategies for Travel 2012.|
Saturday, 5th May 2012
Source : HeBS Digital
HeBS Digital announces that President & CEO Max Starkov will present during EyeforTravel’s Online Marketing Strategies for 2012, to be held in June in Miami, FL Starkov will present during the panel 'Best Practice Mobile Strategies for 2012 & Beyond.'
For nearly a decade, this yearly EyeforTravel event has helped hundreds of travel marketers understand the world of online marketing, keep up with the latest trends, and find out what they need to do to succeed online.
“The mobile channel is a hotel distribution channel that is exploding – in Q1 2012, five percent of online bookings came from mobile devices across HeBS Digital’s hotel client portfolio” said Starkov.(right)
“The projected growth rates for U.S. mobile travel bookings are astounding and will exceed $8 billion in 2013. Over 21% of queries on Google in Q1 2012 were via mobile and tablet devices. Next year there will be over 75.6 million U.S. tablet users: vs. only 13 million in 2010 (eMarketer). I look forward to speaking at the conference in June, and guiding hoteliers on how to adequately respond to this growing demand for mobile travel services. Attendees will come away from the conference with an understanding that smartphones and tablets are changing how we do business in hospitality, how we market, and how we service customers.”
During the panel, Starkov will cover the following topics:
“We are excited to have Max Starkov, a thought leader in hotel digital marketing and distribution, on this panel,” said Brian Smith, EyeforTravel’s Global Events Director. “Mr. Starkov is well-versed in this subject and always provides hoteliers with useful and actionable advice to help significantly grow their ROIs. I have no doubts this session on the exploding mobile channel will be an eye-opening experience for the conference participants.”
- Exploding Mobile Web Usage: Morgan Stanley projects that by 2014 mobile web users will surpass “traditional” desktop Internet users
- Mobile Marketing Do’s and Don’ts for 2012
- The Year of SoLoMo (Social, Local, Mobile): How to reap the benefits from engaging the hyper-connected consumer to keep connected with your brand on a local level
- Budgeting for Mobile: How much you should budget for mobile marketing and mobile developments
- Tablets as a New Device Category and Marketing/Distribution Channel: This channel needs to be treated and marketed to separately from desktop and mobile devices