|Pan Pac takes over Sofitel Xiamen.|
Thursday, 28th May 2009
Source : Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific will launch of the new Pan Pacific Xiamen in August 2009 following a series of hotel enhancements to deliver the level of personalized experience synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand. The hotel was formerly the Sofitel Plaza Xiamen.
“We are very excited about the opening of the Pan Pacific Xiamen as that will allow us to bring the Pan Pacific experience to more guests in China,” said Mr A. Patrick Imbardelli, President and CEO, Pan Pacific Hotels Group. “Keeping pace with the tremendous progress of the city, the newly improved Pan Pacific Xiamen will redefine service standards for the local hospitality industry.”
Enhancing the Guest Experience
With the new Pan Pacific Xiamen, guests can expect an enhanced overall experience in line with the Pan Pacific standard of luxury, starting from the booking process through to their arrival and stay at the hotel.
Guests will now be able to make their reservations via Pan Pacific’s proprietary reservations and distribution platform, PANTHER. The reservations platform will provide guests with a convenient and personalised experience, allowing guests to book via GDS, online channels, as well as Pan Pacific’s toll-free voice reservation centres globally. Guests will also have their guest preference information captured in PANTHER to allow the hotel to better meet their needs.
Plans for extensive refurbishment of the hotel include:
Renovations and upgrades to the Pan Pacific Xiamen are expected to be completed in early August.
- Arrival and Lobby: Featuring extensive landscaping, the refurbished lobby will greet guests with an enhanced arrival experience. The facelift, which includes the hotel lobby and elevators, will reveal a fresh, new look in line with Pan Pacific’s unique brand of subtleness, delicate service and attention to detail.
- Rooms and Suites: Guests will be greeted with improved features in their rooms. These include upgrades to in-room audio-visual equipment such as new flat screen televisions, dual language controls and i-Pod docking stations. Business travellers will also notice improved task lighting, ergonomically-designed desks and chairs, as well as laptop safes.
- Pacific Club: The hotel will also feature Pan Pacific’s exclusive, premier executive club, the Pacific Club, on levels 20 through 29. Pacific Club guests will enjoy the unrivalled level of personalized attention and luxury, with butler service and access to the enhanced Pacific Club Lounge serving breakfast and evening cocktails. Additionally, guests will have access to business amenities, including fully-equipped meeting rooms and comprehensive business services.
- Restaurants and Bars: The Pan Pacific Xiamen will also feature Pan Pacific’s award-winning Cantonese restaurant, Hai Tien Lo, as well as a refurbished tea and coffee lounge in the hotel lobby.
- Fitness Centre: The Fitness Centre will be outfitted with new equipment for an improved workout, enhanced with new audio-visual equipment and other amenities for a holistic experience.