As Guyana prepares to become a major oil producing country, and an economic powerhouse of the Caribbean and South America, it is clearly an emerging tourism market with great potential.
Our client is seeking investors for a Theme Park/ Resort Hotel in Guyana.
We are is confident this would be a profitable venture, due to the geographical location of Guyana, as Brazil, Venezuela, and Trinidad are its neighboring countries. Guyana is also known as the gateway to the Caribbean.
While Brazil has a population 176,029,560 the largest in South America, Venezuela has a population 26,023,528, and the surrounding Caribbean population of 35,000,000.
Guyana, as prime location, makes it accessible to these markets.
Our client - an established business group with in-depth country & regional knowledge - is seeking to develop a Caribbean theme, Movie production theme park/ Resort Hotel project in Guyana.
Our main objective is to provide a unique Caribbean experience theme park entertainment complex.
The Group will build on a 30 acre, 200 room, 4 star, Caribbean theme resort hotel, with a casino and entertainment complex.
The theme park will incorporate all the unique features that identify the Caribbean, and it culture. From the rides, to the animated display of characters.
- Becoming a major economic powerhouse in the Caribbean
- An emerging tourism market with great potential
- Guyana is the gateway to the Caribbean, therefore; a prime location to attract patrons from Brazil, Venezuela, and the surrounding Caribbean
- The unique Caribbean hotel, theme park rides and attractions for the patrons to enjoy
- Peak seasons enhances revenue opportunities
- As this opportunity offers great potential, early investors can potentially reap early rewards
Because of the magnitude of the project our client is willing to explore partnership or equity with like-minded partners.
Contact Lifestyle Concepts Group here for more information