|Rosewood adds new Rosewood Curators.|
Friday, 13th June 2014
Source : Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
|Rosewood has added professional tennis player Maria Sharapova, celebrated lifestyle expert India Hicks and retail entrepreneur Brian Bolke to its esteemed Rosewood Curators program. |
Introduced in September 2013, Rosewood Curators are a hand-picked group of high-profile personalities who share their favorite haunts and experiences in Rosewood destinations around the globe.
Maria Sharapova joins the program as the Curator for the enchanting Riviera Maya in Mexico, the location of Rosewood Mayakoba. She shares details of her vacation fitness regime but also her favorite place to shop for local pottery in Playa del Carmen.
For the city slicker looking to discover Dallas vibrant shopping and arts scene while staying at either Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek or Rosewood Crescent, Brian Bolke provides the inside scoop on one-of-a-kind vintage stores, his quintessential Dallas experience and where to enjoy the perfect Texan date.
Visitors to The Bahamas, where Rosewood at Baha Mar opens later this year, can get a taste of island life from the celebrated designer, author, model and long-time Bahamas resident, India Hicks. She sheds light on the Bahamian traditions of Junkanoo, who makes the best conch salad on Nassau and where to discover the hidden treasures of these islands that were once home to notorious pirates.
We are delighted that Maria, India and Brian have joined the Rosewood Curators program, said Radha Arora, president of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. These well-travelled tastemakers allow our guests to go off the beaten track to discover some of the best-kept secrets in our destinations.
There are currently 17 Rosewood Curators program with additional Curators added on a regular basis.
Current Rosewood Curators include:
- James Perse, fashion designer Los Cabos, Mexico
- Johnnie To, film director Beijing, China
- Mei Zhang, founder of WildChina Beijing, China
- Dr. Condoleezza Rice, former US Secretary of State Menlo Park, California, US
- Piers Morgan, journalist and television host London, UK
- John Bills, art director at Opera San Miguel San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Heather Nova, musician Bermuda
- Nina Garcia, fashion journalist New York, New York, US
- Kim Schlegel Whitman, author Dallas, Texas, US
- Abdulla Abdul Aziz Al Shamsi, real estate entrepreneur Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nicole Ammerman & Susan Curtis, co-owners, Santa Fe School of Cooking Santa Fe, New Mexico, US
- Simon de Pury, auctioneer London, UK
- Sarah McLachlan, musician Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Maria Sharapova, tennis player Riviera Maya, Mexico
- India Hicks, lifestyle expert Nassau, The Bahamas
- Brian Bolke, entrepreneur and philanthropist Dallas, Texas, US
~ Important Notice ~
Articles appearing here contain copyright material. They are meant for your personal use and may not be reproduced or redistributed. While 4Hoteliers makes every effort to ensure accuracy, we can not be held responsible for the content nor the views expressed, which may not necessarily be those of either the original author or 4Hoteliers or its agents.
| Related News (Click title to read article)|
| Latest News (Click title to read article)|
| Latest Articles (Click title to read article)|
| Most Read News (Click title to read article)|