|2014 Internet Trends.|
Monday, 2nd June 2014
Source : Mary Meeker ~ Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
|The latest edition of the annual Internet Trends report includes: Key Internet trends showing slowing Internet user growth but strong smartphone, tablet and mobile data traffic growth as well as rapid growth in mobile advertising.|
Click here for the full report.
- Emerging positive efficiency trends in education and healthcare.
- High-level trends in messaging, communications, apps and services.
- Data behind the rapid growth in sensors, uploadable / findable / shareable data, data mining tools and pattern recognition.
- Context on the evolution of online video.
- Observations about online innovation in China.
~ Important Notice ~
Articles appearing here contain copyright material. They are meant for your personal use and may not be reproduced or redistributed. While 4Hoteliers makes every effort to ensure accuracy, we can not be held responsible for the content nor the views expressed, which may not necessarily be those of either the original author or 4Hoteliers or its agents.
| Related News (Click title to read article)|
| Latest News (Click title to read article)|