|2014 Internet Trends.|
Monday, 2nd June 2014
Source : Mary Meeker ~ Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The latest edition of the annual Internet Trends report includes: Key Internet trends showing slowing Internet user growth but strong smartphone, tablet and mobile data traffic growth as well as rapid growth in mobile advertising.
Click here for the full report.
- Emerging positive efficiency trends in education and healthcare.
- High-level trends in messaging, communications, apps and services.
- Data behind the rapid growth in sensors, uploadable / findable / shareable data, data mining tools and pattern recognition.
- Context on the evolution of online video.
- Observations about online innovation in China.