|Meeting planners check-in to the cloud at Hilton.|
Wednesday, 5th February 2014
Source : Hilton Worldwide
Continuing to make connections and large-scale events easier, Hilton Worldwide invites meetings professionals to check-in to the cloud.
The hotelier has announced the deployment of getplanningTM - an interactive planning platform created by experienced meeting professionals - to its portfolio of Connect+ properties globally. Using secure cloud-based technology, getplanning allows planners to connect with hotel staff, vendors and partners in real-time, making event management easier and keeping everyone on the same page.
"We're always listening to meeting professionals around the world as we evolve our tools and services to deliver successful events for them and their clients," said Mark Komine senior vice president, sales Americas, Hilton Worldwide. "We believe strongly in the value of personal relationships and this platform enables planners to stay connected to everyone involved in their event."
Participating hotels within the Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton and Embassy Suites Hotels brands are part of Hilton Worldwide's Connect+ program, which provides a high level of event expertise and planning support.
Each Connect+ hotel is located in a destination city with features including more than 450 guest rooms or more than 40,000 square feet of meeting space.
"When planning large events, meeting and conventions, circumstances change often and decisions need to be made quickly," said Joyce Inderbitzin, vice president, events and catering, Americas, Hilton Worldwide. "getplanning enables our clients to exchange information seamlessly and securely between all stakeholders in real-time."
getplanning features include:
For more information on getplanning at Connect+ properties, visit hiltonworldwide.com/connectplus and join the Hilton Worldwide Meetings & Events group on LinkedIn.
- Organized and detailed approach to planning with real-time communication
- Document access from one centralized location (contracting, planning, on-site and post-event archive)
- Efficient dissemination of information with chronological organization
- Single-click to planning assets (floor plans, menus, Passkey and more)
- Ability to manage third-party vendors and activities
- Reply to getplanning correspondence directly from own email inbox
- Use of mobile devices on-site elevates the planner experience, including access to daily pick-up reports, food and beverage and banquet checks, weather, etc.
- Systematic approach to manage all customer meetings and events