|TRAVELtech 2013: Great Program, Speakers, Networking.|
Tuesday, 10th September 2013
Source : TRAVELtech 2013
TRAVELtech, Australia’s Australia's original web travel, marketing and distribution conference, returns to Sydney this Thursday and Friday with fantastic speakers, a fast-paced, issued-based program and excellent networking.
It features 30 speakers and 23 sessions over two days; including an opening keynote from Stephen Joyce, Chairman of the Open Travel Alliance; the first TRAVELtech Startup Tournament featuring five early stage Australian web companies and Website of the Year Awards.
Travel technology is the focus of day one while the second day will address online travel, e-commerce, distribution, digital marketing, mobile, social media, web trends and other key issues.
There’s great networking with drinks at the end of each day and an audience of around 200 expected. Confirmed speakers include:
Tickets are still available and cost from $549 + gst. All details on www.traveltrends.biz.
- Kimi Anderson, Founder, Travelgiver.com
- Justin Baird, Director, JumpTank
- Christian Bartens, Founder and Director, Datalicious
- Bjorn Bohme, Chief Technology Officer, Tramada Systems
- Tony Carter, Managing Director, Amadeus IT Pacific
- Nathan Challen, co-Founder, GoStandby
- Ian Cumming, Founder, Travelmassive.com
- Rod Cuthbert, CEO, Rome2Rio
- Janna DeVylder, Principal, Meld Studios
- Carl Frier, General Manager, Cruise1st.com.au
- Ulrike Gretzel, Associate Professor, University of Wollongong
- Matt Hobbs, Manager of Digital, Experience Oz
- Stephen Joyce, Founder/CEO, Rezgo; Chairman Open Travel Alliance
- Max Kraynov, Managing Director, JetRadar
- Jeff Lewis, VP Engineering, Viator
- Mark Mison, Chief Information Officer, Sabre Pacific
- Simon Monk, Managing Director, World Nomads Group
- Adir Shiffman, Chairman, Allied Consolidated
- Lenny Padowitz, Director, BYOJet.com.au
- Mike Rogers, Chief Technical Officer, SiteMinder
- Des Sherlock, General Manager, Tripcover.com.au
- Richard Tribe, Director, ski.com.au
- Fleur Ulbrick, Head of International Sales, AAT Kings
- Luke Vassallo, Senior Director Application Development, Travelport
- Ross Veitch, Founder/CEO, Wego.com
- Liz Ward, CEO, Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Stephen West, Partner, Last Rate App
- Jennifer Wilson, Director, The Project Factory
- Matteo Zanarini, Manager Passenger Services SW Pacific, IATA
If you have any queries, please call or email event director Martin Kelly on (02) 9882-1575 or email@example.com.