|China TDS partners with PhoCusWright.|
Wednesday, 6th June 2012
Source : China Travel Distribution Summit 2012
TravelDaily will partner with PhoCusWright to host the 2012 China Travel Distribution Summit in Shanghai from Sept 12 to 13 2012.
The China Travel Distribution Summit 2012 will bring together some of the world’s and China's most influential travel industry leaders and executives to discuss core issues affecting travel.
“Despite a global downturn that has been impacting the world economy since late 2008, China remains the hotspot of the world’s travel market by achieving 22.4% growth in the number of outbound travelers for 2011,” said Charlie Li, founder and CEO of TravelDaily.
In two days of keynote speeches and panel discussions, industry leaders will explore how travel organizations can partner to improve market share, build customer loyalty and collaborate to revitalize the travel and tourism sectors.
“At this crucial moment, participants in our summit seek solutions that can help transform, drive efficiency and improve bottom-line performance for their business in this extremely complex digital world.,” says TravelDaily’s Li. “By working together with PhoCusWright, the world’s leading research authority and executive event organizer for the travel industry, we are confident we can create a truly interactive and inspiring event for travel decision-makers.”
"In the midst of a global travel, tourism and hospitality industry jolted by advances in technology and ongoing economic uncertainty, China continues to represent an area of significant opportunity for travel companies. As China's middle class grows, millions of travelers are empowered to venture beyond their borders for the first time," said Philip C. Wolf, chairman of PhoCusWright. "PhoCusWright's partnership with TravelDaily underscores our commitment to this key market."
“High Touch, High Tech” is the main theme of the 2012 China Travel Distribution Summit. TravelDaily conferences are regarded as the most prestigious industry events by Chinese travel professionals and global travel companies interested in investing in China.
Distinguished speakers for this conference include:
The 2012 China Travel Distribution Summit will be held at the Wyndham Bund East Shanghai, Sep. 12-13, 2012. The conference is now open for registration and the super early bird rate will be valid through Jul. 1st.
- Min Fan, CEO, Ctrip
- Glenn D. Fogel, Head of Worldwide Strategy, Priceline Group
- Bart Tompkin, Managing Director, Amadeus China
- Robbie Cooke, Managing Director and Group CEO,Wotif.com
- Guangfu Cui, CEO, eLong
- Zhiwen Huang, President, Mangocity.com Ltd.
- Fritz Demopoulos, Partner, Queen’s Road Capital
- Richard Wiegmann, Managing Director, Trust International
- Rodney Bao, CEO, Jinjiang International E-commerce Co. Ltd
- Sandra Leonhard, Director Web Strategy& Business Development, TUI Travel
- RJ Friedlander, Founder&CEO, ReviewPro
- Qinghua Hong, CEO, Lvmama.com
- Zhixiang Wu, CEO, Tong Cheng Travel Network
- Dan Wacksman, Senior Vice President, Outrigger Hotels & Resorts
- Justin Luo, CEO and Co-Founder, Tujia
- Ron Cao, Managing Director, Lightspeed China Partners
- Yu Qian, Principal, Fidelity Growth Partners Asia
- Jay Wang, CEO, Aotian Huijin
- Yu Wang, Vice President, Spring Airlines
- Barry Volinskey, Founder, Evature
- Serge Faguet, CEO, Ostrovok.ru
- Evans Jia, Co-founder and COO, Zizaike Travel
- Sandy Liu, CEO, Zhuna.cn
For more information, please visit the event website: http://summit.traveldaily.cn/18/index.aspx