4Hoteliers.com is Looking for Freelance Writers
Leading Hotel & Travel News Portal
If you are interested in joining more than 200 contributors on a one-off basis or as a regular contributor, please find below a few points:
- Articles should be original to the author and should not have been previously published elsewhere. Include a brief bio, your preferred web link and a passport size headshot.
- The content of the article must be hotel and travel related and/or general management and industry views. It should offer readers insight, indepth views, advice or information about specific subjects. Keep the size to maximum 2-3 A4 size papers.
Article promoting a company's product and/or services will not be placed unless it is submitted for paid content placement.
- Send an message directly to us via the 'Contact Us' button on the left. We will be in touch within 12 hours and your materials can be send to our email address in a word document and images/charts in JPG format or as a weblink of one's own site. PDF files will not be entertained.
- Generally the materials are placed "as is", however 4Hoteliers.com reserves the right to alter the first paragraph in order to maintain the layout/feel of the sites' Index page. Include relevant links in external sources in a foot note/References column at the end of the article. Please do not embed links in a Word document.
- We do not publish press releases for free, please read more on our content submission options HERE
- Copyright is always retained by the writer, 4Hoteliers.com might publish the article on our site and in the tri-weekly enewsletter. 4Hoteliers.com holds the final decision for placement.
- Generally we do not pay guest contributors for occasional articles.